Sunday, February 17, 2013

New drawing

Here is the drawing for my next painting. We went to Indianapolis and Bloomington this weekend. Malissa has music stuff she does in those places. Since we leave at 6am, I usually sleep for a while in whatever parking lot, wake and draw pictures I brought, and then hit some shopping centers and stuff. Sometimes I hike outside of Bloomington. These are great places with lots to do, but I always draw some. No cats and no tv, just me and a parking lot. That creates a peaceful atmosphere to work in. Anyway, this is the drawing. I'm still working for another good portrait and hopefully this will be it. I have a little over two weeks so I have to kick it. Have fun! In the mean time if you see a guy sleeping or drawing his next painting in a car in Bloomington Indiana, it might be me. Don't call the police.

No comments: