Thursday, February 14, 2013

In Her Field

The bane of my art existence is getting good photos. This pic is blurry, but it's the best I have. Now that I see it though, I might work on the grasses a little more.  But not tonight. Me and Malissa just got back from Cincinnati and we are wore out. We visited our good friend Brandy, then went to see Comedian Marc Maron. More of a story teller than a joke teller, I'd put him up there with Steven Wright, who we saw back in the 90's. The first comedian was good too, but I forget his name. Anyway, I should be starting the next painting tomorrow. I think I will put this one and the next(if it's good) in the American Portrait Society contest. I think I could win $60,000 or something like that, but if I could just get into the exhibit, I'd be fine. We'll see. Oh, and this one is titled "In Her Field".

No comments: