Friday, February 22, 2013

In progress

Here is what I have done on this one. I switched the direction of the scene on this one.It's because of the presentation I will do on the Portrait entry.  Usually I try to get the accuracy of the landscape just as much as the model, but this time for the sake of getting into that Portrait show, I'm changing things a bit. Malissa read that to get into a juried show it's best to have images that face each other. The last painting I did the model was looking to her left, so this one will be looking to the right. That's what someone on Google advised and I want my ducks in a row on this one, so we will see how it works. The scene in this painting is of Yahoo Falls down in McCeary County. Close to both Tennessee and the Cumberland Falls. The Yahoo Falls in Kentucky's tallest Falls. I haven't added it yet, but it's coming. Take care and have fun!

No comments: