Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New painting


Here is work on the new painting. If you can't see it, the drawing is part of the album too. This was based on a pic of Malissa standing on the big Mountain outside of Gatlinburg Tennessee on the way to Cherokee North Carolina. The fog was thick, but I made it a little crazier in this piece. I thought this might work as a Halloween piece, but not the one that will go to the show in Harrodsburg. I'll talk more about that one tomorrow or Friday. I plan on this one to go to Broadway Clay on Frankfort next week. It's time I switch that art out. I've sold three pieces there so I have to keep it together there in our State Capital. They guy that runs it, a guy named Les, is a real cool guy. He's got real long white hair and a beard, and he is always covered with clay when I stop in. He covered with clay because he makes bowls and such on that spinning table thing.  Hopefully I'll get this one done fast so it can enjoy the Hallowed season! BOOOOOOO! Ok, that wasn't scary at all.

No comments: