Thursday, October 4, 2012

Haunted Art Show


Along with the Crow's Landing painting I just finished, I also put Raven's Home and My Old Kentucky Home into the "Haunted" Art Exhibit in Harrodsburg. I just took them tonight and the Show is tomorrow. If anyone is out and aboot in Harrodsburg tomorrow night, stop by downtown, it's a small downtown so I'm sure you will see us. I added Raven's Home because it fits the Fall season and I added My Old Kentucky Home because the house looks a little creepy. I also think it's one of my more interesting skies. I'm not sure what  kind of crowd might come out, the arts council there is kind of new from what I understand and I think this is the first "Haunted" show ever. Maybe I can be on the ground floor of something good here. We shall see. Here is all the webs info I can find on the Haunted show. http://www.artscouncilofmercer.com/

No comments: