Friday, October 12, 2012

Modeling

I usually don't show the actual photos from the modeling sessions I base my paintings on. I feel the models may not like their photos everywhere on the inter-webs. I had to show this one though and I asked permission before I did it. Today I did a modeling shoot at Shakertown with Britney, one of my favorite models, and (favorite friends too, she's great!), and while she was posing two deer were running on the hillside behind her. She's giving me a funny look because I was grunting and ohhing and ahhing because I was hoping the camera would quit processing and I could get another pic of these deer behind her. But they ran into the trees at the left before the camera was ready for another pic, stupid technology. Anyway, I thought this was really neat and just thought I'd share. It may also be important to note that it's deer hunting season here in Kentucky, but these guys are safe, there is no hunting on Shakertown property. They do allow a limited quail hunt, but these guys are deer. They could run off the property and get shot on someone's farm, but these guys were right in the middle of the property and very safe.

No comments: