Saturday, February 9, 2008

They like me! They really really like me!



"Dear Artist/Photographer,

Congratulations! The following entry(s) were accepted for the Glories of the Garden Art Exhibit:

Moon Above Anglin Falls(above) and Song of Spring(below)."

That's the word I got the other day, so I'm pretty happy. It's always nice to know your work is good enough to be accepted into a show, but I'm very happy that two are being allowed in. Moon Above Anglin Falls will be at the UK Arboretum Visitor Center and Song of Spring will be at the UK Singletary Center. Here is the other news they gave me, "

February 22- March 21 Glories of the Garden Art Exhibit

Please note that The Arboretum is open M-F, 8:30-4:00 & the Singletary Center is open from M-F 12:00-5:00 for viewing of the exhibit.

March 9 Artists Reception, 2:00-4:00 p.m. at The Arboretum and the Singletary Center for the Arts. Please R.S.V.P. to dmbast0@uky.edu or 257.6955

Everyone Take care and have fun!

No comments: