Sunday, July 22, 2012

New work

Adding to the mysterious by being very oblivious, here is an update on this painting. I wanted to paint more on it this weekend, but it hasn't worked out. We are looking for a new place to live, while still working on our old place. We tiled a floor today, checked out a few places. We are taking care of our five cats and one fish, and now we took in a new cat that was starving and almost dead. We're feeding him and trying to exercise him to in order to build muscles. With all that though, today I'm still working on the new website, doing this page and later working on me blog. I also updated some pictures I have taken of some paintings, but the pictures weren't so hot. It's hard to get them just right. And just for the record, we worked in a cat clinic yesterday, helping to fix stray cats. It's a trap/neuter/ release thing.  It saves lots of lives and saves money too. Usually I just talk about my art and not so much about my life, but I'm in that kind of mood tonight. Maybe it's fun to read, I hope so. Everyone take care and have fun! Oh and I forgot, if anyone missed it, I've reopened my Etsy store. If you are out there, favorite my store if you would, it will make me look like a big shot. If if you like something, feel free to buy it and I will be a big shot. Thanks!http://www.etsy.com/shop/cliffsart?ref=seller_infohttp://www.etsy.com/shop/cliffsart?ref=seller_info

No comments: