Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Artist friends

I was going to post something about my art tonight, but I've been working on this new website thing with guidance from my wife, and this is a slow painful process, How do people do this for a living? I did work on my painting some, but not enough to blog about. Instead, I chose to go on aboot a friend of mine, who is an awesome model and Photographer. The picture above is one of the many paintings I have done with her as well as the painting that I'm currently working on (see last post). If anyone wants any portraits of themselves or their high school seniors, my friend, Brianna Contrell, likes photographing her subjects with a more interesting, non-studio approach. She did some pics of me and Malissa a few years ago for our anniversary around town and they were great. She's great about the poses, I never tell her what to do when she models for me, she just knows how to do it and she gives her subjects good direction as you can see on her Facebook page. In the next week or two I'll talk aboot another Artist friend of mine. I can't always talk aboot myself. What an ego manic I've been! Sheesh! Check out her work herehttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=332334456821416&set=a.332334346821427.86238.123329964388534&type=3&theater

No comments: