Sunday, July 29, 2012

New drawing

I'm still working on the painting I posted July 20 and 23rd, but I took a small break and worked on the drawing for my next painting. I'm doing this for a group show at Christ Church Cathedral downtown on market Street. I think it's for the... August Gallery Hop. I've sold three pieces down there, so It's been pretty good to me. Well, that's if you count the piece the church bought, I was very honored by that. It's in their permanent possession. Anywhoo, when I finish this other painting, I'll use this drawing for the next painting. Oh, and this was modeled by me wife Malissa. She's also a good model. I can't leave out Robin, Brianna, Britney, Chiranthani. These people have all been very good in helping me make this thing I call an Art career kind of work.

No comments: