Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Barrel-Mania 2011!


Barrel mania 2011! This is an event put on by the Stoner Creek Arts group in Paris Kentucky. They asked local artist to paint a barrel for them and this is what I've been working on. I decided to put a painting on each side of the barrel, just to give them a little more. I had to keep the barrel on a dolly in my house and haul it around for the last few weeks while I worked on it. This is good, I should get some good exposure and even a TV spot next month. These are different versions of paintings I've have done in the past. The arch is Gray's arch from the Red River Gorge and the other side is my wife posing near the Anglin Falls in Rockcastle county. I hope everyone likes these and I'll announce more about the TV spot next week. Everyone take care and have fun!

No comments: