Monday, April 6, 2009

Hey everyone!



Sorry it's been so long since I've last posted anything. Unfortunately, life has been very busy, but on the other hand, I have sold a few pieces this last month. Seeker of the Forest and Prayer Among the Trees sold to a very nice couple who did the Gallery hop here in Lexington last time. Tina and Patrick, beside having impeccable taste, are also very kind people and it was a pleasure to meet them both. The pic in the middle, Silence of Saturn also sold. I haven't sold, or showed any of my Space Art in quite a while. I left it a few years ago feeling I have said all I have to say in that medium. I may do it again some day, I hope Matt enjoys this painting lots! In this time I've done 2 paintings and I will show them soon here on the blog. Everyone take care!

No comments: