Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Sale



March and April has been a good month for me! I sold another painting, "Once upon a Summer's day" to Christ Church Cathedral. It was chosen by their Youth and I'm very thankful and find it a honor. You can see Once upon a Summer's day 2 or 3 posts back. Last Friday I was part of the Art Walk in Paris with my good friend and a heck of a painter Patrick Lynch. I have a pic with him, and one with my wife Malissa. I had a friend from out of town there too, but I don't think she wants her pic out here. Everyone should go look for Patrick's website at http://beautifulpast.blogspot.com/ Also I met a Ghost Hunter. Actually he works with my wife, I just got to speak with him at length about ghosts. Patrick and a friend/model of his named Norma had some stories too. It was fun. If you are from Kentucky and like ghosts check out Bluegrass CSI or go here http://www.bluegrasscsi.org/drupal/index.php Take care and sleep tight everyone. HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Patrick Lynch said...

Hi Cliff,

It was great fun doing another Artwalk with you. I noticed your comment about your friend not wanting her picture on the blog. If that's the case, I need to pull the picture of you, your friend and Melissa off my blog. Let me know.

Valerie and I are going to build a sandwich board that no wind can blow over and make something to attach the balloons to so they can't possibly come off next time.

Patrick