Thursday, August 14, 2008

Land of Anglin




Wow, I've been busy lately and haven't blogged in a while. Here is my newest painting which I'm going to continue right after I'm done here. This will be different than my other paintings as this will be a 2 piece painting. I have been shipping a lot of art lately and it's very expensive to ship anything of size, so I decided to do one in 2 pieces. Together this will be about 4 feet by 16 inches. Apart each piece is 16 x 24 inches. The 3rd piece up is the 2nd piece. I didn't do much to it as I worked on it the night before. These will be much better for shipping purposes too. I haven't painted this model in a while. We spent some time with her a week ago and I decided I needed to do another work with her in it. She's completely awesome. From bottom to the top above you can see my progress I made last night. I'm going to see what I can do now. Take care and have fun.

No comments: