Monday, April 21, 2014

New work-still working

I'm getting close to done. I had to really brighten the background and darken the fore ground to get the setting sun light close to right. The exhibit opening went well the other night. That was the most people I ever had at once. It was hard to deal with that many people for three hours, but I'm glad to do it. I had a few people who said they would buy a piece, but it looks like one will actually come through. More news on that later if it works out. It's nice to get the compliments and praise, which I had a lot of, but it's hard to be that social for that long. Thanks to those who came out but especially Mary, who traded insults and sharp verbals barbs with me for most of the time and kept me with it. She's a dear friend, but you might think we hate each other if you heard us talk. It's just our way. It's was also great to have Malissa, Tina and Jesse out too.

No comments: