Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Framed!

I titled this one Snowy Stream. I know, names are really hard. I built the frame Saturday. It's a large one, it's 40 x 30 inches and the first image I worked from that I didn't take myself. Well, at least since art school 12 years ago. Probably longer than that, since I was extremely opposed to working from images on the internet. I should really say first year of art school. I saw lots of students manipulating images from the webs and that used to drive me crazy. But, some of them may be full time wealthy Graphic Designers now, who knows. This will be in the next Gallery Hop at the First Presbyterian Church at market street along with other works of mine. I'll post those pics later, but I have a solo show there. Everyone take care and have fun!

No comments: