Friday, September 13, 2013

The Show!


Some pics from the Creative Harvest show in Paris tonight.  It was a good night and I talked with many peoples.  I even met a lady who bought one of my paintings in 2005 or something. She bought it from the Lexington Art League back when they used to sell art!  And yes, that's a slam. The top pic has By the Stream in the center of the main wall. In the next you can see Febuary Fields. They both got lots of comments and the crowd really seemed to like them, but Febuary Fields had the most. People REALLY seemed to like that one. The bottom pic has my friend Patrick Lynch. A great painter and we may have been separated from birth. It's weird how much we are alike. We have the same taste in almost everything. But it was a big night with a large crowd. I don't know if anything sold yet, but hopefully something did.

No comments: