Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Seeing the Future!!!

I'm still doing a few touch ups on the last painting, I'm not happy aboot the way it photographed. I'm also working on a commission for my neighbor Rocky. He's a big fan of Edgar Cayce, the Prophet from Hopkinsville KY. He was born in 1877 and died in 1945. It seems like IF there really are psychics, he was the big one. He would go into a trance and predict things, and tell people how to cure their sicknesses. He was also called the Sleeping Prophet. I'm not saying I believe it, but I'm not too quick to dismiss it either. I don't think he was ever proven a fraud, and he healed a lot of people. He was well known in his time. Read and judge for yourself, but it's an interesting story. I'm going Metaphysical on this one, it's been a while since I've done that. I gotta keep Rocky happy. Take care!

No comments: