Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Crow's Landing



More work on the Halloween painting, "Crow's Landing". I thought I was going to pass out an hour or two ago and me eyes are burning, but hey, nothing happens when I do nothing. I added another Crow since last time, actually he, or she, is only about an hour old. I think I need some more strange things to put it over as "creepy". I do have the Crow skull. I want to get the creep factor going without going too far. I'll think more tomorrow, I have to deliver this Saturday. AAAAnd by the way, I was wrong. Last Friday in Paris we only did the Reception night for the Creative Harvest Festival, not the barrels. Tomorrow night the Reception for the barrels will happen, but the paintings will still be on the walls. I think that will produce a better chance for selling a piece. "Resting" is the painting in that one, and it won a ribbon for 2 dimensional piece. I'll take a pic and post it tomorrow or Friday. It's nice to get that.

No comments: