Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lady of the Valley

OK, I worked a little more on this one. I realized with just her right foot showing from under the dress her posture might be a little confusing. In the original pic her left foot could be barley seen and there was light shining through the skirt, but I chose to leave these things out. Now I chose to go with it so that her right foot's placement will make more sense. I also added the light coming through the skirt as it was in the original photo to help everything makes even more sense. I'm a little uncertain about the leg shadows. They look blocky, but she is actually wearing blue jeans under the skirt. But this may be Ok. I have to think on it.

1 comment:

cliff said...

I changed the title from Vallet to Valley like it was supposed to be. Oops.