Thursday, September 22, 2011

TV time!



Here's my big TV shot. We didn't get to speak, but at least our Art was on the Teli!
Getting up at four a.m. wasn't too bad. Everyone was fairly awake. You may have missed me because they just scanned around the room and talked to just one person. The segment where I was in the bottom picture above, I was actually in the scene for a few minutes but still didn't get to speak. I haven't contacted LEX aboot better pictures, I think you get the idea here though. Now that's for the barrels. The Creative art show will be tomorrow and hopefully everything I have in it sales! Doubtful, but still, one can hope! Everyone take care and have fun!

1 comment:

cliff said...

Oh, in the top I'm standing next to Haunting Waters. The next pic down is LEX 18 reporter Lee Cruz with Haunting Waters over his shoulder. In the bottom is me next to Sittn Pretty.