Tuesday, September 20, 2011

At Days End

Finally, I got a decent picture of this one. This is At Days End. This Color Pencil piece is based on a hill top in the Pleasant Hill Shaker Town near Harrodsburg KY. This is one of the better Field scenes I've done. It's a great place if you haven't been. Me and Malissa got a room here at Shaker town a few weeks back and we came to this spot to play music in the moon light. I was really glad to have this model here. She's a great person and with the way we get along, the photo shoot was really fun. I'm also supposed to have some TV time Thursday morning on 18 LEX with Lee Cruz. Not sure the exact time. I have to be there at 4:00 in the morning so we shall see how that goes. The TV thing will be about the barrel auction for the barrel I painted a while back. It's at the Hopewell museum in Paris KY, so hopefully (no pun intended...really) they will talk about the Creative Harvest Festival show that's on Friday. Our art is on the walls, so it seems like it would have to be talked aboot. We'll see. Hopefully this will get me more fans, more publicity and more sales! I like that idea. Well, everybody take care and have fun!

No comments: