Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hi everyone!

I just saw on my settings that I am getting some traffic from the people of Iran. I think that's awesome! I have known several people both from Iran and of Iranian descent, and they have all been very nice. It also might be worth noting, when I paint I listen to music, sometimes Bluegrass, sometimes Techno-Tribal, sometimes New Age music. But I also listen to Axiom of Choice and Niyaz. These bands play a mix of Middle Eastern music and rock music. I love that kind of music and I know some of the members of both bands are Iranian. I think Azam Alli was born in Iran but raised in India, I read that some where. I really lie music that has an Ancient aire to it. It helps me get into the mood for painting. But I love that I have people from around the world checking in on my art. Take care everyone!

No comments: