Thursday, April 14, 2011

Drawing for New Robin Painting

Hey everyone! This is my drawing for my next painting which I plan to start tomorrow. The other painting I just finished and I'll put it out here soon for all to see. You can see where I ran out of paper and taped another piece of paper on to complete my drawing. That's because the drawing was meant to be smaller, but I could never control the size of my drawings. Not really good anyway. When I was in art class drawing naked people I learned to do this, as we didn't' have much time to complete the drawing. I'd just rip me some paper from where ever I could find it, tape it and keep going. Sometimes I had to use paper of different colors, if I were out. Hope everyone has a good week, I'll put a pic of the other painting out here soon. Take care and have fun!

No comments: