Saturday, July 19, 2008

An even newer painting


Hey everyone! I have forgotten about the previous post, I will have that finished painting on here this week. I went on to another painting which you can see above. I titled it, The Scout. I'm not done yet, but I thought I'd put it out here to let everyone see what I have done so far. This model, Robin, was tickled to death to get to pose with the stick. She kept making Kung Fu poses, which wasn't what I was looking for, but it was fun to see her have fun. This is not a Kung Fu pose however, here she is looking out over the boulders. For the mood of the painting, is she exploring new land for the first time, or is she observing the land that she loves. Is stick is a walking tool for the rocky terrain or a means of protection? I will show you more once I get it done in a few days. Everyone take care and have fun!
My Ebay Auctions

No comments: