Monday, June 16, 2008

Hey everyone!

Sorry not to be on in a while, I've been on vaction in New Mexico and Flagstaff. Me and my wife danced with some Pueblo Indians, went on a lama hike, and rode a train through the flooded state of Iowa and yes, it's bad! We saw people trying to save thier homes by laying sand bags down to keep out the water. We saw other houses below water, a real mess. No global warming heh? Anyway, we visited many art galleries, the ones in Taos were not as cool as they used to be. There was one really good gallery called the Old World Fine Art gallery
Look at the art of Antonio Arllanes. I'm not really a fan of abstract art, but I loved his! It's worth checking out. I will blog about my new painting that I've finished in a day or two. Everyone take care and have fun!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmalissa0

No comments: