Monday, June 30, 2008

Awaiting the Sign In Seattle Show



Hey everyone! Sorry not to blog in a while. I haven't been in the best of moods for it. As many may know, Awaiting the Sign made it into an international color pencil exhibit in Seattle Washington. Biggest showing ever for me and with a piece I really believe in. Unfortunately, it got damaged by UPS on the way up. The box and frame was destroyed. They painting itself somehow made. Sheila and her husband Pete of the Color pencil Society re framed my painting for me, and now Awaiting .. is in the exhibit. Hopefully all is well. I understand UPS has been slow about looking into the situation, and has been keeping everyone waiting, kind of like the cable guy. Only UPS may have to pay some insurance money, the box containing the painting was eaten, as I understand, by a machine. Getting them to hand over the insurance that was put on the shipping, may be hard. But 2 people who I've never met were kind enough to help me, including the guy who received my painting and has had to deal with this whole scene. I'd like to thank them all. Gee, between Big Corporation and total strangers, total strangers proved to be so much more helpful, go figure. Everyone take care and have fun, and remember, the person you haven't met May save your #&*!! someday. They did mine.
My Ebay Auctions

No comments: