Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Painting

Hey, I'm working on a new painting that I haven't titled yet(I think I usually have a title idea at this point at least) of a model on the ground. I have done some, but not much work where there is no sky at all, and only ground. I'm looking forward to this one a lot.
I photographed this model last weekend, and she is awesome. She had modeled earlier Sunday for a few hours in a drawing class, then rode with me and hiked for a good spell to model. You hear a lot about the artists, but not much about the models and others who help them live out their dream. In the future I may do a blog about the models I use.
And that's not to forget my wife who does so much I can't tell you. At times she had modeled. She introduced me to a great model and friend, and has helped me with all things computer. So remember if you are looking at mine, or someone else's art, even people like Pino and Christian Lasen, they are getting lots of help to do what they love and they ( or I should say we) are very blessed.

No comments: