Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yet Another Work


Hi and hello. I haven't done this in a while, I've been busy and I recently sold a painting and a print, so I'm happy. I will be in Paris KY during their next Art Walk. I'm thinking about selling some prints there too for those who don't want to pay for a painting. When I find artists I like I like to buy books of their work. I'll make another one one day. I have one, but it's only one. Anyway, here's my newest work. You can see my drawing of the model and I used tracing paper to get that drawing on the matboard, then I started with the color pencils. I still have light issues to think about along with fleshing it all out. Soon as I get this puzzle thought out I'll put a finished pic on the blog. Like the last one, I get to struggle with the filtered light that hits the trees, ground, and rock wall. The rocks near the model were fun though, I like those a lot. Everyone take care and have fun!

No comments: