Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dreams

I took a break from painting years ago. When I came back to it I stared with this one. It sold, but I forget where. When I stopped painting, I had just got denied from entering a show I really wanted to be in. A lot of Painters get turned away from certain shows. A lot of good ones, and a lot of successful ones. It's part of the business. I was so discouraged I just quit. After about 6 months and hiking made me want to paint. Me and Malissa hung out with this model, who I always enjoy painting, and finally I was back at it.  Soon, this painting sold. So I learned I may never reach the level of sales I have dreamt to. But then again I might. But I learned I'm a Painter and it's what I'm drawn to do, so I will continue, whatever happens and just go with the flow. It's in me blood and there is no walking away. Maybe that's the key to understand your life's Dreams.

No comments: