Friday, December 28, 2012

Ugh!

I was hoping to be done with this by now. But this is a painting where my original drawing is much bigger than the painting calls for, so I'm struggling this week with getting the size difference correct. This is something you don't get on most other Painters blogs, the admission that sometimes....we aren't so hot. This canvas has been sitting at the other end of the room for me to stare at while I realize it's something I failed at, several times. A constant reminder. But don't despair, I'll get it right eventually, but it's going to take some time. In fact, I already failed at tonight's attempt. But I'll work through, Malissa has reminded me that I've worked through the hard stuff many times before and always figure it out in the end. Now I'm just tired. Ugh.

No comments: