Sunday, November 4, 2012

New art show

I went to Shelbyville KY yesterday and talked with Katheryn, a very nice lady who makes an awesome hot chocolate. She works at the Sixth and Main Coffee house and it turns out that I will be having an Art Show there in December. December wa
s a really good month for me last year, as I sold four paintings at Good Foods, and two others, one as a side effect of the Good Foods showing. Katheryn was very nice and talked with me and Malissa about all the details. Actually, I went into shy mode and after looking at the walls, I was going to email Katheryn later about hanging some art but Malissa jumped right on in there and helped me get this art show. She was wheelin and dealin man! I'd be soooo lost without her it's not funny. And if you find yourself on the way to or from Louisville and stop at Shelbyville, stop at Sixth and Main, it's a good place. They have good books too. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-and-Main-Coffeehouse/188171458742

No comments: