Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Woods Of Mercer County


Ok, here it is all done and everything. The Woods of Mercer County. I named that because this scene was actually modeled for in Shaker Town, but there is no Shaker Village and the model isn't wearing anything Shaker like. There are some need woods to hike in and I thought I'd paint some of those. Since this is in Mercer County I chose to go with that instead of naming it anything Shaker related. This is a color pencil piece aboot 2x3 feet in size. It's fun to work in Color Pencil again. I'm also thinking aboot joining the Color Pencil Society of America again. After the fiasco in Seattle I've been reluctant aboot rejoining, but it wasn't their fault I think, just the person receiving the shipped art. That didn't go well. Well, everyone take care and have fun!

No comments: