Friday, January 1, 2010

New Painting

Hey everyone! I've been working on this one for quiet a while. This is Robin at the Tom Dorman Nature Sanctuary in Garrard county. I wanted a picture of her on this rock and it worked out pretty good. After I got it done, I decided it needed more so I added a Recorder to add to the mood as well as the visuals of this piece. Heh, it was also nice to do a painting with more leg. She has great legs, so I needed to make sure to do more paintings with them. I was also happy with the hillside. Sometimes it's hard to make a hill seem as steep as it really is, but I got it in this painting. I think this is my third try to get this painting right. The other two, besides other problems, didn't have the hill right. This being titled, "A Song in the Woods," is my first paintng in 2010. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: