Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hi there!


Well, I took a bit of a break from painting, I needed some sleep. About a month and a half's worth. I'm now back and doing a wedding portrait for family member and friend of mine and his bride to be. I'll show a pic soon. During my break I still exhibited and Woodsong sold at last Friday's Gallery hop. Two wonderful folks from Richmond purchased Woodsong and said it reminded them of their backyard. I told them that this modeling session was done at Anglin Falls, South of where they live, but not far at all, and they loved it. I also let them know that this was my wife modeling and they met her. People always like meeting the models. I still have art at Common Grounds, Christ Church Cathedral and Awesome Inc. Everybody, take care and hace fun!

No comments: